Sunday, July 6, 2008

Day One.

Oh the first day. What can I say? It has been a busy day filled with many meetings and exciting experiences. Classes haven't started yet, but it feels like we're in college, almost. The kids are great, it is more diverse than I expected it to be and that's good because it reminds me a little bit of home. I met my roommate today and it's awesome. I also moved in today and I see that Mrs. Crespo has already given you that story...

We went out to breakfast this morning and they had great bagels with salmon. It was awesome. We moved in and then we went out shopping for a little bit to pick up souvenirs or clothing, basically. After shopping, we went to eat dinner at the commons. Then we went back the campus and we had our series of meetings. Our day was very informative and also, very tiring. I'm off to bed now, I'll blog later! (I promise..)

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Good to hear from you, Cynthia.

Considering that we were all out in front of the high school at an ungodly hour, I'm sure there's some fatigue at your end. We were able to head back to our beds but you all still had a nice little plane ride ahead of you.

We're all anxious to read more of your thoughts on EVERYTHING. I'm very anxious to read of your thoughts about the restrictions they've put on you. Tell us everything, Cynthia. DOn't leave anything out.